What is the highest licence I can upgrade to, from a car licence?

Class HR, however you must have manual car driving experience as you will be driving a Roadranger (Constantmesh gearbox) or a 9-speed Synchromesh gearbox. You must also hold a Class C (2nd year of Green P-Plates) or higher. See our 1 & 2 Day Courses page for course availability.

Search Site