I wish to join the NSW Ambulance Service, what licence do I need to hold?

If you are thinking of joining the NSW Ambulance Service you will need a class LR (Light Rigid) Licence.

Click Here for details of our one day Ambulance Service LR (Light Rigid) Licence Courses In Western Sydney and on the Central Coast.

Search Site