I have an overseas Heavy Vehicle driving licence, can I drive a truck in Australia?

No. Your overseas driving licence or license will only entitle you to drive a Class C (Car). The only exception is a New Zealand Heavy Vehicle drivers licence, this may be exchanged for an equivalent NSW LR, MR, HR or HC licence at any Motor Registry. You can book your Heavy Vehicle licence training course at Western Suburbs, Kogarah, Central Coast and Wollongong.

Search Site